This page is a list of the various posts I’ve made, so you can find certain posts without having to sift through the “Latest Posts” section.
THE FIRST STEPS:
- An exciting new universe awaits! A brief introduction – a very brief summary introduction.
- Step 1 – Learning from the mistakes of the past – a more detailed introduction, where I talk about the mistakes of the past.
- Step 2.1 – Who is this setting for? – a meditation on the types of players who are likely to use the setting.
- Step 2.2 – What is a Space Opera? – I explore the defining features of a Space Opera, and create “thematic guidelines” for myself.
- Step 2.3.1 – People: An Overview – I establish the archetypes players can choose from for their characters.
- Better lucky than good: the “Scoundrel” archetype – I expand on the first archetype, the Scoundrel.
- This project isn’t dead! We are about to take a new direction though – I talk about updating the project roadmap.
THE CELESTAR RULESET
- Making a molehill out of a mountain – the “Celestar” ruleset – I detail the process for refining the extensive GURPS rules into an “everyone friendly” ruleset tailored for Celestar.
- Deep holes, frail bones – fall damage in the Celestar ruleset – I go through my methods for simplifying the fall damage rules for the Celestar ruleset.